Wednesday, May 18, 2011

dust my broom...

maid in the shade....

so I'm a little ticked off that three actors have moved in close proximity to me..and brought shame to the area...... from Padaro to Rancho Monte Alegre, I can't seem to swing a dead dog without hitting an actor! First we got Kevin Costner who I didn't mind moving to Padaro Lane until the tabloids told us about his masseuse issues...he was getting a massage at a lodge and half way into the rubdown, he started beating off in front of her..the chick was fired because Kevin knew the lodge owner..or something like that....really not appropriate Kevin unless she starts spanking you, then you can beat off in front of her..etiquette dude etiquette!!!

then we got Rob Lowe..a big brat pack sissy and friend of Arnold...supposedly has a house on Padaro and was accused of trying to do the maid...chased her around the kitchen...and of course the tapes of Rob and an underaged girl having sex added to his popularity among his useless fans like Wendy McCaw! Rob says he was an alcoholic which is a sure cure for responsible behavior..

now look, I'm no angel but my really bad behavior was under control at an early age...there comes a time when you need to put away the cigars, the scotch and the married women and start living a purposeful life....

then we hear of Arnold's sexcapades with the groping, the office sex in Santa Monica while he was governor, and the kid he had with the maid while married to Maria....I told you not to vote for this idiot but you went ahead and elected him TWICE you dumbasses!!

there's a lesson to be learned, a moral to be had and a thing I gotta do real soon....I gotta get a maid...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mick,

I tried to hire a hot Asian maid,but they were all under contract with politicians.

Plenty of willowy blonde nannies available but I don't have any kids.

Abhilasha Institute Delhi said...

nice!!!

Abhishek poddar (India)

http://globaledusky.blogspot.com