Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother, May I Sleep with Danger??

sure honey..just don't come crying to me when danger sticks his D#$k up your a%^ and c*Ms all over your fa^^...

Mother...that chubby blonde chick from the Milpas Association PAC is starting to annoy me...she and other conservative teabaggers and the News-Press have teamed up to use the DANGEROUS homeless people to monger fear for political purposes....she wants a police state to control the raggedy people....

Mother may I strangle the News-Press editorial writers?? I keep hearing from the News-Press editorial writer Terry Tyler that if you give a bum a dime, he'll spend it on booze or cigarettes....so he wants to "educate the public" about "enabling" the homeless..first of all, people use the term "enabling" without knowing what it means...if I give a quarter to a homeless person, I am giving a quarter to a "homeless" person..pure and simple..I'm not enabling anybody....to enable someone in psychological terms is to encourage behavior such as an addiction that you are aware is destructive....if your hubby is an alcoholic and you buy him booze and don't confront him, then you are enabler....An "enabler" in this psychological sense is a person who helps the addict, without confronting him about the addicition. ....

if, as a member of the city council, your Mother grants a license to BevMo knowing full well that alcoholics will buy liquor there, and then the alcoholic buys Bevmo booze and drinks and drives and kills someone, is your Mother an enabler, as accessory to murder?? can you assume that everyone who shops at Bevmo is an alcoholic??

moreso than me giving a dime to a homeless guy..but it's easier to pick on the homeless..easier to dehumanize them than a city councilman who drives drunk and gets a slap on the wrist! or an alcoholic business owner who drives drunk and kills someone on the Chumash Highway of Death....no editorials about these issues and I trust we'll never see any in the News-Press...

ok so that should be clear now...giving a quarter to a homeless person is not enabling....denying the right for me to give as I see fit would be fascist, like the News-Press..then Tyler tells us he ran for the city council years ago and really shook things up...as I recall he lost big so I don't know WTF he is talking about...

Mother... I do know that when the corporations stop ripping me off, when the non-profits start paying taxes, when boozers stop drinking and driving (talk about enabling!!), when conservatives mind their own business (I've often wondered as they keep sticking their noses in our bedrooms if they really want to have threesome??!!)....when laws are enforced, when veterans are ignored in the streets, when the war against the working class stops...when these thing happen, when the balance shifts, then maybe I won't have to give a quarter to the mystery tramp.... until then, I shall continue to give when I can, to whomever I please....ok Mother??

2 comments:

Mother may I said...

...learn English with the News-Press journalists. They have so many inventive ways of using the language. Just today, by looking at the photo captions on the front page, I learned that & can be used in the place of the word "and"; and that cars and trucks can actually attend events. My car has never attended an event before — she'll be excited when I tell her.

Mick Von Caw said...

my truck could not attend the event because he had a headache!