Thursday, May 5, 2011

wanted: dead or alive

now don't run out and start killing people...it's just a reference to the old Steve McQueen western!

now as promised here are some.... mugshots of Team Wendy members...if they look a little weird it's because I'm taking Tequila shots all night while working on this post...it's another Tequila Sunrise...'member that song bu th eEgales??


and I'm not ash..am..ashmained I got drunk...fucks...I mean folks...just look at the mugshot pictures and imply anything you want...but be on the look out for them cos they're all wanted for various crimes of credibilty!! hic hic..or credulity..if that's even..a word..ohhh my head.....








ohh my eyes...dr my eyes.....but I fweel like singin' somehow....so I posted this and..is it morning yet???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember the old days, when Wendy McCaw's PR machine would hit the blogs? Well, they're back. Here's some of what I've read elsewhere:

"We are lucky to have an independent local paper in Santa Barbara and only someone with the resources and the regard like Wendy McCaw could pull this off to keep this paper going.

"Thank you Wendy! You are a local hero and plenty in this town appreciate what you did and what terrible attacks against you that a few noisy, petulant people carried out for years.

"You won and that means we won too. I wish you every continued success and finally we get journalistic balance along with the best reporting to local news anywhere in this area.

"The Santa Barbara News Press is a good paper. I love getting it delivered every morning. Day does not start without it."

Mick Von Caw said...

I love the News-Press, too!!!

Yeah, right said...

Dunno what anyone thinks Wendy won. The National Labor Relations Board won't even consider the petition to decertify the Teamsters. There are too many other unresolved cases (24 or 25 ... the exact number can be found at www.nlrb.gov) already pending against the paper. As for journalistic balance? Pffft. Not as long as Scott Steepleton continues to spin stories to her agenda.

Horatio said...

Whats up with that Hothckiss pic?