Friday, July 12, 2013

Bad Moon Rising

I see trouble on the way

so I win a guitar auction on eBay and the seller lady sends me a fucking Hoover vacuum cleaner!! do you know how disappointed I was when I opened the package? you have no idea...I cursed that stupid woman straight to HELL and started wailing a cry a hyena would be proud of...

a proper buffer to development
 
then I start a relationship with some Dell technicians from Mumbai who try to save my
Dell computer..I tell them to send me a new hard drive but they are very insistent it's a software issue...they mock me and call me "just another stupid American" well, I guess

 
Church of the Nazerene


but the Dell keeps bluescreening, then it's fine, then not, then ok...meanwhile I got a Gateway and oohhhh I love this little thing....cost less than the Dell and is fast and quiet...

so the Dell Mumbai terrorists will call next week to see how I'm doing...it's a call they may want to reconsider

and some retired military dude wrote into the News-Press urging Lanny Ebenstein to run for public office because he likes Lanny's editorials..the guy used to be Lanny's teacher and he must be senile...Lanny will never run for public office....never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never ...never....and we know why....get a clue old military dude!!

ok so now I hear some developers want to build two three-story hotels on Via Real on the Church of the Nazerene property, next to the Camper Park...

that's funny guys....and it's not gonna happen..I like the Church of the Nazarene because it's a buffer to over zealous developers

Carpinteria has a nice balance of business and residential...and natural resources like the Salt Marsh and the Bluffs....and the beach and the mountains..and the churches.. I like the churches, they are cool..not the Reality church but the others like the Church of the Nazarene, the little Baptist church downtown..St Joseph's church is nice....

and agriculture..while a few growers are as loony as a bag of tea, I suppport all of them..I love the flowers, the greenhouses and the buffer they provide that prevents over-development....developers are constantly trying to squeeze in huge projects and if they could, they would fill the flower fields and avocado orchards with hotels...

in Carp we got enough hotels and motels...if the church goes maybe one motel in that spot but traffic is always an issue here.... especially when they try to overbuild....we don't have the infrastructure or the water to keep adding more people here...

can you imagine what would happen if we ran out of water?? the only thing that would make me truly happy right now is a building moratorium....and a guitar instead of this stupid vacuum cleaner...and you want me to be happy, don't you??

No comments: