Saturday, July 6, 2013

Mercury Blues

I'm crazy 'bout a Mercury, I'm gonna buy me a Mercury and cruise it up and down the road...


 

love..it's what makes a Subaru a Subaru

so some 29 year old guy launched his Subaru into an SUV containing two cops..the latest DUI related incident...not an accident but an incident...


so Subaru drivers are pretty odd at least by the commercials..they are kinda yuppiefluppiewuppie...and I don't know about the car itself...I've heard good and bad, but I'll stick to the Mercury..


Well the girl I love,
I stole her from a friend.
He got lucky stole her back again,
She heard he had a Mercury.
Lord she's crazy bout a Mercury.
I'm gonna buy me a Mercury and cruise it up and down the road.



from the Subaru website: Subaru owners are known for living life to its fullest and love to share their interests with others. Now you have a unique way to let other Subaru owners know what you enjoy most with your own Badge of Ownership

ok so this guy Jason Hunter, another useless drunk American, is trying to exit at El Sueno and flies his Subaru into the cops and just misses a few other folks, innocent sober bystanders-ie responsible adults..

the cops had minor injuries..they helped Jason out of his Subaru according to the reports...

ok so while some folks may cry in their beer that I'm so hard on drunk drivers but that's too fucking bad...the fact is you can't drive when you're drunk..PERIOD..so why do people keep doing it?

I don't know but since Subaru is handing out badges to its owners, I thought I'd hand out Badges of Ownership to the local dignitaries caught up in our little DUI psychodramas....

Judge Brian Hill..congrats on your new badge!

Darryl Genis DUI atty..enjoy polishing your badge!

Judge James Rigali in Santa Maria...let Tony Denunzio walk...wear it proudly, Jimmy-Boy!!

Christine Voss atty..defender of all lowlife...let me pin this badge right on your tits, babe

News-Press....gives drunks more free press to glorify themselves than any other local publication....Wendy and Nipper, take this Badge and stick it up your ass!!!


I know I won't have to wait long for all the DUI enablers to blame the cops for the crash..or they'll blame the exit at El Sueno..or they'll blame the Subaru....they will blame everyone except Jason Hunter.....

I'll be watching this one

Hey now mama
You look so fine
Driven round in your Mercury 49'
Crazy bout a Mercury

No comments: