Thursday, July 18, 2013

What'd I Say

tell your mama, tell your pa, I'm gonna send you back to Arkansas..you don't do right

GEEZ! either I'm getting smarter or drunk drivers are getting dumber! so the latest drunk driver mayhem was caused by two Isla Vista beaners who drove their car in the wee hours and crashed by El Sueno Rd exit..apparently this is a favorite hang-out of drunk drivers..

so these two tacos crash their car, get out, leave it in the middle of the road with no lights..go off and sit by the side of the highway..and wait for other motorists to crash into it... their car, sitting in the middle of the highway, with no lights and no warning

I was driving home one night from work at about 1:00 am and suddenly I saw a car in the right lane of 101..no lights...just sitting there..I didn't see it until the last few seconds but luckily I was in the fast lane...but the thing is you can't see a parked car in the middle of the highway at night!! dumb!!!

so the two wetbacks caused some injuries and I say send them back to Mexico or Arkansas and have the southerners deal with them....

there is nothing worse than a drunk Mexican...except a drunk American! :)

so two other drunk drivers are slowly making their way thru the legal system: Martin Maguire..still stuck in preliminary limbo...the next hearing will be 8/20/13..and Jason Hunter seems to have disappeared off my radar..maybe he's still in the hospital.

and I just noticed that George Zimmerman, the cracker who killed that black kid in Florida looks a lot like that DUI enabler/lawyer cracker Darryl Genis...

the gene pool is irreversibly corrupted!

No comments: