Sunday, July 21, 2013

Indiana wants me

Lord I can't go back there...I wish I had you to talk to
If a man ever needed dying, he did... No one had a right to say, what he said about you...And it's so cold and lonely here without you Out there, the law is coming, I've been so tired of running

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8Hnnj3VW5w


well I do remember when the Harley shop moved in by Santa Claus Lane...they hung a huge American flag on the pole and a bunch of cool motorcycles were suddenly part of the neighborhood...I didn't mind too much...Harley noise is better than those horrible rice-burner bikes ....weeeeeeee.weeeeee...I like a nice Harley rumble now and then...RRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRR....

but things got a bit weird at the dealership because it was run by rightwing Christians with names like Jedediah...biblical stuff...and then they started having faux-charity pro-war events and once Dr. Laura was a special guest...then a big fat bald guy from the Harley dealership in a Ford F150 followed me around the hills on my bike...he'd come up beside me, slow down and axe why I was taking pictures..I told him to fuck off you idiot teabagger!! then I went to 7/11 and saw a cop there and filed a report on big fat bald Harley dude...

well, all this didn't sit well with me.. I saw thru their scams immediately and eventually ran them all out of town



I remember a few events  to help veterans organizations..like Operation Family Fund...and Wounded Warriors..both advertised heavily on FOX NEWS..Operation Family Fund was supported by Dr. Laura and turned out to be a fraud with off-shoots giving gifts and money to friends and family...

Wounded Warriors is heavily supported by Bill O'Reilly and FOX so I know it was a sham...

and lo and behold, I find out some veterans in Indiana are not too happy with the Wounded Warriors Project for shocking reasons..ie they don't help vets!!!

Veteran Dean Graham has a few words to say about Wounded Warriors:


WOUNDED WARRIORS IS A FRAUD!! 

http://www.helpindianavets.com/wounded-warriors-is-a-fraud/

"We have personally investigated Wounded Warriors and what we have learned is very disturbing.

They advertise heavily on T.V. and if you pay close attention they do not show one actual thing they have done to help a Wounded Warrior.

They show pictures and stories of Wounded Warriors and use them as a heart tugging way to solicit donations.

They have paid a famous country music singer Trace Adkins to further play on peoples emotions.

I urge everyone to call Wounded Warriors and ask them what they do for Veterans?

I urge you to ask them if they can help a wounded warrior keep their lights on today? I know they will not be able to because they do not give financial asistance to wounded warriors. WHY?


THIS IS WHY GRANTS SHOULD COME DIRECTLY TO THE VETERANS AND NOT NON-PROFITS THAT MAKE CHOICES FOR THE VETERANS.

Millions of dollars have been wasted in the name of Veterans through non profits."

I love you Indiana!! and will help you expose the Wounded Warriors non-profit scammers...IRS take note!!

No comments: