Monday, July 8, 2013

Heaven is in Your Mind

You ride on the swing in and out of the bars/Capturing moments of life in a jar

on a cool clear summer California day long ago, I was riding in my truck, coming back from Monterey....I'd go up there alot and come back through Big Sur....I'd stop at Esalen to groove on the vibe and catch some rays and human potential....well one day I was coming back through Big Sur and I passed a grove of tall green trees in the distance, I looked over and was overwhelmed by a sensation of joy and harmony..I felt a white light pass thru my body and started weeping with happiness...I was high on life

 
so how'd I get stuck with all this lowlife around me? the drunks, the druggies, the potheads, the conservatives...YUCKSVILLE!

I could have been a guru with beautiful young women around me all the time...but I think my luck is changing..I was riding to my hiking place yesterday and saw two girls on the side of the road, behind their car..they were just standing there and one was naked! I swear to Buddha!! I think she was changing clothes but she had a nice tan round butt...I had my camera but couldn't whip it out fast enough to get a shot.. I was trying to whip it out believe me!!

and then I felt a white light pass thru my body and started weeping with happiness...I was high on life..again

 
ok so lately the News-Press, the aforementioned low-life I am now charged to deal with has been annoying me with the Life Section of the paper..I seem to recall the Life section was a good read once but then things changed...the themesare now about fluff....crazy blonde chicks in the valley selling flowery panties, trolls selling beer, religious nonsense, the SB Champagne Club which was written by Scott Steepleton..it seems all these Life articles are written now to please a certain someone or two...and it's true, they are written to please Wendy and Nipper!!

what I think happened is when Wendy fired everyone she also told Scott Steepleton to fire the former Lifestyle editor who was very good at her job...Wendy probably promised Scott that his wifey-poo Charlotte Boechler could be the Lifestyles editor..all Scott would have to do is follow Wendy around like a dog with his balls cut off for the rest of his life and VOILA...it apparently happened for I can find no other explanation..

so Sunday's Life Section has a guy who has proof there's a heaven which he saw after slipping into a coma from bacterial meningitis....he said while his brain was shut down he saw the Kingdom of God and is now preaching God's love....

well, I know when you're in the hospital in serious-ass condtion, they give you drugs like morphine and whatever else to reduce pain or induce deep sleep, so I think the good doctor was hallucinating..

however yesterday Sunday I did see Heaven on my way to the hiking trail...a nice round ass of a young woman...that my friends is Heaven!!

No comments: