Thursday, November 7, 2013

Bird Dog

hey bird dog, you're on the wrong trail....


well it was a great week with Oprah and the elections..austerity is for fools and I hear the cons complain about low voter turnout so they blame that for their inability to win elections..the reason the conservatives keep losing elections is cos they're stupid! low voter turnout is like maybe ten votes cast outta 46000...that's low voter turn out...


but I needed a diversion...so I went looking for the Franklin Trail in Carp...I think it's over by the high school..I see a warning sign then I see a trail...hmmmm, it's a cement trail! and it's got barbed wire on it so I hike it and ..well.....my hiking boots were shredded!!

I like dirt trails myself..I don't know what these people were thinking...I think you all should just stay away...for your own safety, just stay away from here



so I head on over to the beach at Santa Claus Lane ...this is a very dangerous beach so please stay away from here too... for your own good...
the weather is fine..warm and clear as a bell.... I can see the islands...the water is glassy and some guys are surfing the 3' to 4' waves...I see down to the Clark Estate..I see a bunch of little shorebirds playing in the foam....

I see a dead pelican all twisted up in himself on the sand


then over head an osprey surveying the shore for a meal...he passes twice in a hour and I miss a good camera shot both times!! he was pretty fast and pretty big!

then I spy some dolphins right close to the shore and start taking pictures and some dude comes up and interrupts me: "what do you think those are?" he asks...I said "dolphins" rather perturbed...duh! geez



so I'm following the dolphins down shore then I step back and watch..I look over and the little shore birds are hanging out next to me..they are sitting down in little pockets of sand like they made little beds for themselves..I look at them and they just sat there...then one looks at me and smiles!! I swear to God I got a way with wild animals..I respect them and they can sense it...cute little chicks!!

like I said..there's lots of danger around here so you need to stay in Santa Barbara..stay away from here..get away!

Hey, bird dog get away from my chick
Hey, bird dog you better get away quick
Bird dog you better find a chicken little of your own....

No comments: