Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Mustang Sally

all you want to do is just ride around Sally..ride Sally ride

what is up with Whole Foods?
I found myself on my bike, standing in front of the Whole Foods market, taking cell phone pictures and I see a lady pulls up in  her new red Mustang ..she stops... gets out and starts hollering into her cell phone "where are you???"  I can't find you!!"

cell phones suck!

she walks around, out of her car..her car is just sitting there in the middle of the road, not parked in a parking space..it's just sitting there and cars are going around her and her brand new idle bright red Mustang....she's getting all upset and people are staring at her and she stands next to me and starts sobbing...then someone asks her if she's ok and she says ..well she mutters something, then gets in her car and speeds away....These things don't happen in Vons parking lot..or Trader Joe's!!

have mercy!!

now the reason  I took pictures with my cell phone is because I didn't bring my camera to the car place to check the "service engine soon" light...I check the Corvettes and Camaros out..pretty cool...so they replace some emissions control valve but  I had a few hours to kill...so I ride around on the bike...I like upper State Street..

but cell phones take bad pictures... they have thousands of functions I never use and don't need and in an emergency, if you dial 911 you get routed to Bolivia!! dint Wendy or Craig invent theses things??

a Wendy-type

so I'm hanging out at Whole Foods and I see these ladies drive in..blondes that look like Wendy in Land Rovers, brunettes in Lexus's, some came in BMWs and some arrived in Mercedes, blondes that look like Marie Antoinette....I looked at these gals and they had a pained  look on their faces, like they were constipated..I got a cure for that, ladies!

but some of these babes were high maintenance and weirdly gorgeous....all dressed up like models and then I peered into  Whole Foods and I see apples...tons of apples everywhere....in bins... outside bins inside bins...apples on the floor...everywhere... Whole Foods is lousy with apple bins!!  I guess apples can make you pretty...

I didn't go in but  I may come back later.....the whole Whole Foods concept is a mystery to me...I need to find out why

No comments: