Wednesday, November 20, 2013

eight miles high

and when you touch down....

so somehow I found myself eight miles high in Santa Barbara again..well I didn't actually find myself because I'm not lost, but there I was at the dealer again..not the poker dealer or the drug dealer but the Chevy dealer....yesterday they said my battery was dying but the new dude misread the meter gizmo...like a breathalyser I guess! so today we read it together and my battery is strong!!! proper training on these meters is the key...

ok so that's a relief so I heard about a 17-year old chick who stole the family's car and sped thru the Mesa night at about 100 mph....and she crashed but survived....I assume she was drunk but if the young lady wasn't drunk then she can make an ass out of me..that's ok


so I went over to the Mesa and the city council is looking at putting some traffic calming device at the intersection near Hendry's beach...oh geez, please just leave it alone it's fine..I like the floating signals!! and nothing is gonna stop an angry teen from doing whatever


sidewalk scenes


so  I swing by the Lighthouse place on Meigs and never noticed it's gov't property....is this where they spy on us, I wonder?? this spot where  I park, across from the school, is like the edge of the universe as I'm gazing out at the sea and rain is out there somewhere.... then a bunch of girls come jogging by...some armed with dogs... and speaking of ass, this one chick Miss Universe, a super-duper-special Mesa Amazon woman...geez!! look at the butt on her!! 


and one of her dogs takes a crap right on the road there...normally I would be repulsed but girls like this can do anything they want anytime anywhere...

if I had one wish it would be to spend an hour naked with her...
or 45 minutes......15 would be ok, too

No comments: