Tuesday, November 12, 2013

human touch

Tell me in a world without pity
Do you think what I'm askin's too much ?
I just want something to hold on to
And a little of that human touch
Just a little of that human touch

Stray's Prayer
Dear God
Please send me somebody who will care!
I'm tired of running
I'm sick with despair

My body is aching
It's so racked with pain
And Dear God I pray
As I run in the rain

That someone will love me
And give me a home
A warm cozy bed
And a big juicy bone

My last owner tied me
All day in the yard
Sometimes with no water
And God that was hard



So I chewed my leash
And God I ran away
To rummage in garbage
And live life as a stray


well, I'm starting to think all these animal rights gals are all going berserk...first it was Laura Stinchfield, the Pet Psychic at the Indepedent..chick talks to dead animals!

then the Animal Rescue Team's #69, Julia and her sick sordid affair with Joe (I'm still not over it)....

then Wendy McCuckoo with her donkey and her  party for USHS CEO Wayne Pacelle a few years ago, and now the lady that heads Animal Rights Foundation (ARF!!)  in OHIO, Sandra Lertzman  kills herself and takes 31 puppies with her! and Wayne Pacelle knew her and now she's gone..Wayne's got puppy blood on his hands! Wayne? what's the matter, cat got your tongue???

Wayne?? puppy killer?
I know these ladies are pretty twisted, often confusing animal behavior with people traits...and substituting animals for the human touch.... and this poor gal Sandra was depressed, but looking at her website, I never thought she'd do something like that...apparently she was tortured over the loss of her son, so she snapped....but prescription drugs were found at the site and I think that's what did it...she was crazy on drugs and murdered those pups then offed herself...not because she was depressed but because she was drugged out and her relationship with reality was Spotty..anthropomorphic fallacies are common among animal rights zealots

the question is is this a common trait among animal rights ladies, often called animal hoarders? are they pill poppers, too??

will  I read in the News-Press that Julie Di Sieno hanged herself in a fit of auto-erotic asphyxiation and took some bobcats with her??? I hope not of course...

but I always wonder what happened to these ladies when they were little girls...something bad...
maybe they were traumatized by idiots like Steve King, the conservtive rep from Iowa:

http://www.examiner.com/article/steve-king-answers-his-dogfighting-critics-digs-himself-a-deeper-hole

Congressman Steve King (R-Iowa), who has been under fire from animal welfare advocates for his recent remarks on animal fighting, tried to salvage some political traction on Friday by suggesting that his words were "distorted".

King made the remarks during a tele-town hall meeting last month, in response to a constituent who asked why King had voted against a legislative measure that would make it a federal crime to allow a minor to attend an animal fighting event. In his statement, King likened watching animal fighting to sports such as boxing, and said:

When the legislation that passed in the farm bill that says that it’s a federal crime to watch animals fight or to induce someone else to watch an animal fight but it’s not a federal crime to induce somebody to watch people fighting, there’s something wrong with the priorities of people that think like that.

After receiving several complaints from animal rights groups and hundreds of negative comments on his Facebook page, King tried to explain his previous statements in a rambling video released on August 10, 2012, saying his stand was “a moral stand”, and attempted to draw a bizarre correlation between rape and forced abortions of under-age girls, and anti-animal fighting legislation.

Just a little of that human touch???

No comments: