Wednesday, November 13, 2013

snow bird

The snowbird sings the song he always sings
And speaks to me of flowers that will bloom again in spring

I was haunted by the lttle birds  I saw at the beach last week.. I can't tell you what beach but whatever beach  I told you  I was at  it wasn't that beach no how...

now the birds seemed friendly and cool...and I was amazed at that..usually when I get close to a bird mate they fly away!

but anyway, I think I stumbled upon some nesting plovers.. I thought they were sandpipers but later discovered they weren't..what bird pipes sand, anyhow??


don't you dare tell the Feds or any environmentalists about my little friends, ok??

So, little snowbird, take me with you when you go
To that land of gentle breezes where the peaceful waters flow

No comments: