Saturday, November 16, 2013

I say a little prayer

The moment I wake up
Before I put on my makeup
I say a little prayer for you



I see that Carlos Ruano, 67, was sentenced for felony false imprisonment of a little girl...Ruano was the grounds keeper at All Saints-by-the-Sea Episcopal Church in Montecito....Ann Symington the deacon of the church supported Ruano along with some other members.. the Montecito Journal freebie chimed in with their support of Ruano...

and Symington and her pals continue to support a guy who pled to false imprisonment of a 7-year old girl..

what is that, felony false imprisonment? remember this dude, Former San Diego mayor Bob Filner, who was driven from office by an avalanche of sexual-harassment allegations, pleaded guilty Tuesday to two counts of misdemeanor battery and one count of felony false imprisonment....The felony charge alleges false imprisonment, which refers to illegally detaining someone against his will in a private or public capacity, “by violence, fraud, menace and deceit”

False Imprisonment (Penal Code § 236)
False imprisonment prohibits wrongful restraining, confining or detaining a person without that person’s consent (Penal Code § 236).  The most common context of this that our office sees is when someone transports someone in a car, against their will, usually during an argument after the person asks to be let out of the car.  Such conduct could also be charged as the more serious charge of kidnapping or even carjacking, depending upon the circumstances and especially the length of the confinement.  
False imprisonment can also happen when one holds someone’s arm or arms and does not let go of the person, such as during a domestic violence situation or during a sex offense.  In other words, false imprisonment can be charged when the restraint, confinement or detention lasts for only a very short time.
A violation of Penal Code § 236 can be charged as felony or a misdemeanor.  When defendant uses actual or implied threats, violence, fraud or deceit, a felony is usually charged. 

geez.. being guilty of falsely imprisoning a 7-year old girl is not exactly a badge of honor..and the more I hear about this guy Ruano, the less I like.. that's FELONY FALSE IMPRISONMENT OF A 7-YEAR OLD GIRL!!!

this pisses me off to no end....
I went over to the church Saturday morning to check it out...it really is the coolest church..so someone is doing something right....

but there are problems here...as I gazed around the grounds, I said a little prayer...


now, the next thing I noticed was the plaque of reverends and deacons at the front door and there's Ann Symington's name...now I don't belong to All-Saints but I'm gonna get Symington out of there if it's the last thing I do..she is bad news!!

right below the plaque is a little black box on the ground...it's a rat trap..If you look in the trap you'll find three rats:.Ann Symington,  and two rats from the Montecito Journal, Bob Hazard and Jim Buckley..

these are the enemies of the church..GOD IS TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!! GET RID OF THEM!!!

but it appears that  Ruano, being from Guatemala, close to El Salvador, has some previous immigration problems and that he was deported...no one knows yet for what...I read conflicting stories from the News-Press and Noozhawk.....and of course the Montecito Journal...


as far as I'm concerned, Ruano molested the little girl so he's on my shit list and my radar...any man innocent of these charges would not cop a plea deal

a google search turns up another Carlos Ruano, 23, an illegal immigrant from El Salvador, who raped a 4-year old in 2010...
September 2010Carlos Mauricio Ruano, an illegal immigrant from El Salvador, was sentenced to 35 years imprisonment for the rape of a 4-year-old family member in Leesburg, Virginia. He entered the country illegally in 2008. (Leesburg Today, September 1, 2010)

my question is are these two guys related.....father and son, grandfather and son?? I don't know..but the mug shots might give a clue....eerily similar and they are both here (illegally or otherwise) from El Salvador/Guatemala......the younger Carlos also spent time in California then wound up in Virginia where he commited the rape...

too many red flags to ignore and we'll see what happens..this story is NOT over....

No comments: