Saturday, November 9, 2013

then he kissed me

I felt so happy, I almost cried...

during the campaign, none of the candidates said much about the drought that is upon us..upon us all...how tragic

no, they were too busy with affordable housing thoughts and widening Highway 101 and hanging out in bars...


well last night I had a dream that Lake Casitas was empty..empty! we stood at the ridge, that girl at work I finally hooked up with..only in a dream would that happen but she sure kissed sweet...but we were looking down at the big empty and saw a bunch of old buildings and settlements from the early west and Indians...then my girl looked at me, got up close and kissed me again....GEEZ!! what a mouth on her!!!


then all of a sudden it started raining and we were sitting down by the lake and looking up and tasting the raindrops...we were happy, all of us..some more people arrived to partake in the celebration...then there was a pool at the lake, a swimming pool and my gal jumped in with another guy and they stayed there, chasing these weird little fish..I was trying to get her attention but she was more interested in her little games..

so I took off fast down Highway 150 and ooohhhh so pretty everything, but parched...

the lesson to learn here is life in Santa Barbara may come down to the last bottle of desal water...whosoever owns that bottle owns life and is important....

the question is will I share it?? think about that

No comments: