Friday, November 22, 2013

The Letter


gimme a ticket for an aeroplane, ain't got time to take a fast train....lonely days are gone, I'm a-goin' home, my baby, she wrote me a letter...

oh News-Press, you made my day!! when I pointed out a few weeks ago that COLAB evangelical Andy Caldwell is a poor communicator, I didn't think that Wendy would hear me..when I pointed out that Andy, who writes editorials for the News-Press, also writes letters-to-the-editor to explain those editorials, I thought Wendy would stick her fingers in her ears!


when I pointed out that Andy's letters-to-the-editor, sometimes twice a week, are a violation of the News-Press letters/editorial policy, and that Wendy was playing favorites, I thought she might ignore me!

but when I read this morning's News-Press online edition,  the Editor's note, I almost choked on my coffee!

Letters : Editor's note
On Monday, a letter to the editor written by News-Press guest opinion writer Andy Caldwell was published in Voices, a violation of News-Press editorial policy. The newspaper regrets the error. 

I will teach the News-Press ethics no matter how long it takes...and I see we've made some headway!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just goes to show you even one sane voice can persuade a roomful of lunatics.