Friday, November 1, 2013

paint it black

I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes...

well there's more than one billionaire lady in Santa Barbara...wait is Wendy still a bill? no I think she lost so much in the NP, she's down to the millions..maybe that's why she ain't sued anybody lately!

and while Wendy and Nipper are off sailing the Calixe God knows where, I decided to check out Oprah's auction stuff...






 
 




so Oprah is a very talented lady who worked for her fortune and she's not at all stuffy and has a nice spread in Montecito and wants to redecorate so she took all her old stuff to the Polo Fields in Carp and under a big white tent (a stab at the KKK no doubt), she displayed the stuff...it's to be auctioned off on Saturday, so I went to check it out on Friday...



I just walked right in and there's four tents with some items...wow...there is some cool stuff here..grandfather clocks, beds, paintings, motorbikes..then I go to another tent and there's some awesome statues and portraits and a huge green living room sofa set..I like it...you can see alot of what Oprah is like by her possessions....


 
so I registered (it was easy..easier than Obamacare!) and on Saturday the auction will be held..it should be fun.... I know I won't get anything but I'll bid for the fun of it and maybe I'll see Oprah there....if I do I'll ask her out!

Oprah....please buy the News-Press!!! I think you're the only one who could save it!

you're AWESOME!!!

No comments: