Thursday, November 21, 2013

Yankee Lady


so good to me, yankee lady's just a memory

ok so Peter Adam, the 4th dist supe guy who thinks we're living  in the Civil War era with the mustache, THAT DOG MUSTACHE!!! he wants the north county yankees to secede from the union...he calls the confederate south county supervisors "radicals" after they denied the Santa Maria Energy oil project until the emissions are reduced....

Beth from Santa Maria Energy

I had heard that Adams was a teabagger but the choice was between him and Joni Gray...Joni would have won except for her involvement in skimming from a Lompoc non-profit...and she probably could have brokered a deal among the supervisors...

well, nobody's perfect, especially in Santa Maria...they always act like just a bunch of ignorant Mexicans and white trash up there so why would we here in the south county want to be like them?? it's sooo pretty down here and so ugly and polluted up there, except for Beth...

Beth is pretty...do you know why? because that's what God wants.....

and at least down here our Mexicans are somewhat educated..
but the only way to beat the confederates is with diplomacy, not letters to the News-Press!!


besides, Santa Maria already has a bunch of oil companies
Be Conway Energy Inc, Chevron Texaco, Gato Corporation, Greka Energy Corporation, Sierra Resources Inc, Unocal and Vintage Oil to name a few..

ksby\2011: A rancher near Los Alamos is outraged after he says a local oil company is leaving a mess on his property. Robert Fulton says oil from B.E. Conway Energy is mixing with water on his land, killing livestock and wildlife. B.E. Conway Energy says it's following all the rules.. 

and we know all about Greka Oil, don't we?

but to prove my point there's a place up there called Doggy Do Good that is suing in civil court one gal named Beth...not Beth Marino, another Beth

some reviews of Doggy Do Good: my border collie, Addie, is wonderful, but she had a few issues that I just wasn't able to solve.  The worst was getting her to walk calmly on a leash and since I recently had a hip replacement, I really needed to be able to walk with her safely.  Doggie Do Good was recommended to me for training by several people, so I called and talked to Sandy, the owner, and she recommended their Doggie Boot Camp. 

My husband and I enrolled our dog Twitch in their 3 week training camp, and today got her back. We both missed her badly, but it was worth it. Twitch had behavior problems: she had started to exhibit escalating aggressive tendencies. Because she's a large dog, this meant we were limited in trying to re-socialize her on our own... We decided to call the professionals.
Initially I had found some bad reviews online (mixed in with some really, really positive ones), but I had vetted DDG through a trustworthy dog rescue organization prior to going forward (Stella's Hope). Doggie Do Good is a certified/licensed/insured set-up, but it is based out of a house. At first that kind of surprised me and made me nervous, but after seeing the property thoroughly, it doesn't matter.....

Beth Marino of Santa Maria Energy needs to decide who she's gonna listen to.... teabagger dog-mustachioed Peter Adam or me...

Beth?? I'm your huckleberry, babe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This commentary is disgusting.