Monday, September 29, 2008

California Girls....

Heather..I'll help ya!

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/heather_locklear_arrest#27378

If Heather Locklear showed up on my front doorstep looking like her mugshot: ditzy confused sexy blond and drugged out...well, it would take a stronger man than me to fight the feelings of wanting to do her right then and there...but that's pure fantasy..I would be kind and gentlemanly with her...she likes guitar players so I'd play her a tune..then I'd fix her a spot of tea..then I'd take her shoes off and kiss her feet..whoops, fantasy again....let's see..I got a psyche background like Dr. Laura...I'll be Dr. Mick and impress Heather with my awareness and insight..I'll tell her I do weekend workshops at Esalen in Big Sur for girls like her..in other words, I'd gain her trust...slowly she would see that drugs are not the answer..acting is not the answer... guys from 70s hair bands are not the answer, Montecito is not the answer..botox is not the answer..I'm the answer to her problems... she needs structure and a simpler life away from the spotlight for awhile.. so Heather..stop wandering around in a purple haze and come see me...I'll fix you and I'll fix you but gooood!

special bonus: did Jill set up Heather?

This is the craziest story ever. The woman who called 911 on Heather Locklear is a former Us Weekly staffer who was under investigation by the FBI -- and she's the one who tipped off the paparazzi!
http://www.tmz.com/2008/10/01/heather-911-caller-up-to-no-good/3
http://www.popeater.com/television/article/was-heather-locklear-set-up/196787

2 comments:

spitfire squid said...

Hey Mick... you dangled the bait and I bit.

The Jill you're referring to is Jill Ishkanian, whom the Associated Press reported was visiting family and friends in the Montecito area. So could Jill be related to Judith Ishkanian of the Neighborhood Defense League of California which was co-founded by Wendy McCaw pal Rob Lowe?

Judith Ishkanian was at one time a columnist for the News-Press.

Anonymous said...

Squid..you just cleared that up..I was thinking Jill/Judy were the same..so they are Montecito gossip sisters? Jill used to write for the Montecito Journal? Either way, they better leave Heather alone...