Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Melissa, Starshine and Paula and Joan...

Now... I want you to listen to me very closely..I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Palin.....

OK, we cleared that up, I'm innocent.

Instead of reinstating some reporters from the NewsPress golden era, they went ahead and hired a director of news operations! I saw the guy, he looks like a putz! and he's an ex- KEYT employee..maybe he and Travis can watch the KEYT video together, all alone..hee hee hee.Now, what does the news director do? He coordinates all those AP stories on the front page....Hell, even I could do that! Let me guess his salary...$100,000/year plus bonuses for all the dirt he has on his ex-fellow workers at KEYT. Look out CJ and Paula!


"I don't give a damn about a bad reputation!"....Joan Jett


Paula...when are you going to publish the video of the pole dance....give me the rights and I'll make you a star!
Melissa..you are a fox!
Starshine..you should run for vice-president...

girls just wanna have fun, I guess

No comments: