Sunday, September 14, 2008

Come on down to my boat, baby....

Dr. Laura..let's have an affair!

I need to admit it..your tight little body and teeny little mind and squeaky little voice have become an aphrodisiac over the last few years. You think in black and white terms with no need to analyse .. it's either right or wrong. Like abortion..killing children is wrong...PERIOD! (except Iraqi children)...or pre-marital sex & shacking up is wrong (except with Nipper & Wendy, it's ok) and mothers with young children should stay at home (except for Sarah Palin)....and all your selfless charity work and trailer park common sense leaves me breathless!
I know you like old guys. The late, great DJ Bill Ballance was 54 and you were 28 when you started the affair that launched your radio career... and your old man, Lew is 84 and is the spittin' image of Bill, may he RIP (Bill not Lew)....I'm younger than you, but I got an old man's heart of gold, like Neil Young!
Our first date could be under the guise of an interview...just tell hubby Lew some guy named Mick wants to axe you a few questions...then we'll head over to the harbor and your boat will be our little love nest! We can sail over to the Channel Islands, anchor at Pirate's Cove, seal the deal & rock the boat!
My past is littered with women..all weaklings and crybabies. Now, I need a challenge..a real woman who has shown me that ethics are for saps! We'd have fun, Laura, I promise....meet me at the harbor tomorrow at midnite..and I'll take your soul....
love, Mick

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mick you forgot that seductive hyena laugh, how can you resist?

Anonymous said...

seductive hyena? seductive hyena? That's no lady, that's my hyena!