Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Shop til you drop....

"Wooly Bully"

I shop a lot on line and as a result some lowlife steals my credit card number every now and then..usually when I buy stuff overseas..the last time some jackass ripped me off he took a free roundtrip plane ticket from Spain to London..on me!
People got some nerve..so now I shop in the USA only and I'm happy to say I've found some cool stuff. I think I've managed to snag a few readers here at SBNPB.com so I'll share with yas!




I went to the rodeo a while ago and saw the cutest little bull wearing what looked like a thong over his horns...I wondered where I might get one for my women friends and like a miracle from Jesus hisself, I found where they sell them: Nippers store! They got everything you could want and I bought five thongs for the gals...I'll send them out in the mail with a little note...Lisa..wear this to dinner tonight, and remove during apertif"...Mick




here's the store..
http://www.cafepress.com/nipper.3657168

No comments: