Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bullitt

gimme back my bullets...

when I got the message asking me if I'd like to do a ridealong with a SB cop, my first reaction was fear..if it's true what they say about Santa Barbara cops, then I could wind up lying on a deserted roadside with a bullet in my head....

on the other hand, if it's not true what they say, then I might get some insight into what a cop does while on patrol... when I hear Lanny Ebenstein claim that Mike Self "almost won" the recent city council election or Mike Self claim in her last moments as a bumbling councilmember that "some people complain about low morale in the SBPD" then I get an itchy trigger finger...Mike needs to check things out herself...

people ALWAYS complain about morale somewhere...it's not a revelation and is quite common, esp if you're an unsatisfied person who blames others all the time...it's basic psychology folks..it's a defense mechanism....

but still, all those guns and nightsticks and handcuffs are pretty scary.....plus, if anyone I know sees me in a police car they may think I'm being arrested and then there goes my reputation such as it is...but I could dig a ride in a Highland Green 1968 Mustang GT 390 Fastback ..do the cops have one of those???


so I had a lot to think about...I think I need to sign a waiver in case I really do get killed and then no more blog because I'd be dead..not that I fear death..much......
it would help if I could bring along my Buntline Scout revolver in case I need it...and of course, I'll be wearing my black turtleneck..

Highway to Hell
oh no!! the rumor about Carp councilman Joe Armendariz is true unfortunately....according to the Independent story which I then interpreted, Joe tried to negotiate an offramp but crashed at Padaro..it's one of my favorite exits but you gotta make up your mind if you want to get off or continue south on 101..if you don't, you'll hit the median and end up in the new native plants that Caltrans planted...Joe, I hope you took those out.... sorry to say that Joe was hurt and arrested for DUI again....now, I'm not gonna stomp on a man who is obviously down....but Jesusfucking Christ.....what's it gonna take to wake people up to this problem???? group therapy is a good thing to help get to the underlying issues....but you gotta be brave to face your stuff!! but Joe you need to resign from the city council in Carp..I don't want my tax money going to you until you beat the booze...

cry me a river
oh poor Tony...poor baby.. how dare we make fun of him... I baked him some more cookies
and then we have Peter Lance who showed up at a SB city council meeting with his little gang of three groupies Mr Wimpy, crazy Kate Smith and two other dweebers... Lance was screaming at Mayor Schneider at the Tues council meeting because he messed up his speaker slip....the Mayor kept saying "Mr. Lance you're out of order and wouldn't let him speak in public comment about an item on the agenda..so Lance threw a temper tantrum!! Public Comment is for non-agenda items which Lance kept objecting to....

the mayor had to shut down the meeting until order was restored then she let Lance speak for eight minutes..so Lance nervously began revisiting his hearing and News-Press series for the umpteenth time..and files a complaint against Chief Sanchez for not investigating his bogus claims against the SBPD DUI unit!!

Lance's voice was shaky and defensive and he was talking rapid-fire...obviously these guys don't know how the city government works...it was a lot of huffing and puffing...saying that the News-Press is an honest and credible business! the cops ruined his reputation.. hahahah..Pete...very funny...



trying to pick a fight with Mayor Schneider... it was a classic...not everything revolves around you pipsqueak..then Lance accuses Helene of stalling because the Chief's report to the council happened at about 6:00 PM..he claimed the mayor was wishing the media like KEYT would go just go away...ah, Peter, you dumbasss, the city council meetings are all filmed live and uncensored on gov't TV, Channel 18....



and then John Hunter spoke..John was in the Noozhawk yuppie muppie story and witnessed "the most horrible beatdown" he's ever seen...apparently John spends very little time in the real world....remember John we beat the shit outta Iraqi civilians but did you squeak??

he said he wondered what the council felt about Denunzio's DUI stop...he cried about a hypothetical situation: what if his 16 year old son was pulled over by a SB cop...well, that's what cops do!!
but John-Boy didn't say a thing about what if a drunk driver hit and killed his 16 year old son before a cop pulled him over....

well, I'm not on the city council but I thought the DeNunzio arrest was fucking awesome!!

No comments: