Friday, December 23, 2011

Jesus was a Crossmaker....

sweet silver angels, over the sea, please come down flying low...for me

a work ethic....or a drug ethos

oh man I saw these teenagers waiting at the bus stop acting odd...one kid had a big orange balloon type thing and was taking drags from it and passing it to this friends..a huge amount of smoke billowed out of his mouth..before I could get there the bus came..they tossed the bulb thing into the creek, but I couldn't find it...
instead of drug sniffing dogs going thru school lockers, where is the drug education?? probably wouldn't do any good if mom and dad are wasted too

ok so I'm trying to show you the connections to all these drug issues knowing full well that you've already figured them out for yourselves, but I gotta do something with my time...

now I've pointed out some stories that the News-Press has refused to print..because as Wendy herself told me in a huff "there's no story"...remember I greeted Wendy and Nipper at Wayne Pacelle's animal party in Montecito.. I thought they were very rude to me since I'm a paying customer and Wendy almost made me cry ...well now I'm over it hahahah.....

anyway...so much for their wanking about freedom of the press..but the stories should have been printed..and they are all drug related...the Lanny Ebenstein grow house/foreclosure issues in Eureka, the Joe and Joe Jr. drug issues, the Nipper Jr and Barron Jr drug issues....where are those stories in the News-Press..nowhere! instead the News-Press is busy protecting drunk drivers and drug addicts!! I find this unbelieveable...

but everywhere it seems these little cells of Koch Brother anti public worker types are cropping up as hastily formed shady non-profits...we know that Lanny had been on the SBCTA with Joe..and now they are on the California Center for Public Policy... Lanny Ebenstein is the president of this outfit but it's just another front for teabagger Koch Bros politics and the biggest threats to them are public workers like nurses, cops and fire, teachers whose only crime is that they organized...these folks are the backbone of America and will not put up with this anti-worker bullshit any longer!!

the CCPP has on its board teabbager Tom Watson, Joe Armendariz who has been in the news lately, and some other shady characters....
BOARD
Joe Armendariz
Executive Director, Santa Barbara Technology and Industry Association
Jean Blois
Past President, Goleta Chamber of Commerce
Jerry Dixon
Businessman
Steve Forsell
Former Member, Santa Barbara Board of Education
Brooks Firestone
California State Assemblyman (ret.)
Tony Fox
Businessman
Frank Hotchkiss
Member, Santa Barbara City Council
Robert Kallman
Undersecretary, United States Department of the Interior (ret.)
Robert Lagomarsino
Member of Congress (ret.)
Walter Mead, Ph.D.
Professor of Economics
Catherine Miller
Editor
Dan Secord, M.D.
Former Alternate Member, California State Coastal Commission
Mike Stoker
Attorney
Tom Watson
Businessman

all are now on my radar and any odds on who's next to get busted for DUI???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM38kN4AOys

merry christmas (hiccup)

Mick Von Caw said...

now that's just brilliant music....the Youngsters..Christmas in Jail...hahaha!