Sunday, December 18, 2011

seasons in the sun

we had joy, we had fun..

and the stars on the beach were just starfish out of reach??

but what got me started on this was a search for a Levin Swedish made guitar and it took me to the Coachmen who I'd never heard of...and they used a Levin 12 string on "Season's in the Sun"..a song made famous by Terry Jacks...it was an ok song I thought but the Coachmen really did a nice version..and then I learn Dan Fogelberg was an early member at the tender age of 16...and Rod McKuen wrote it..so now I can't stop singing it..we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun..and so on..

it's Saturday and it looks like rain so I went to the beach and the islands were beautiful...very clean view and even little Anacapa was visible...the Islands of Death were mismanaged by the Nature Con and Parks Service...they got alot of nerve telling me what nature should and shouldn't be...nature just is and soon they will learn their lesson...you see, a group called "Pheasants Forever" has honored me with a certificate of appreciation from the black President for wildlife habitat conservation..

so the shops on Santa Claus Lane are thriving it seems..so that's good..the BBQ place looks cool...the surf shop was having a wetsuit sale...did you know that Santa Claus Lance used to be a lima bean field......long live coastal agriculture!!

now let's take a moment and be thankful and give appreciation for what we got..for who we got.. and as Dr. Laura's fans once said...stop being disgusting on ourselves

No comments: