Monday, December 26, 2011

Drop Kick Me Jesus

through the goal post of life...

what would you think if I dropped to my knees before every blog post and prayed to Jesus? not that I really care what you think, but this Tim Tebow character is really starting to annoy me...he drops and prays every time his team gets a touchdown...this is very silly because God doesn't work that way....he doesn't give you points..this is where religion has been hijacked by idiots addicted to the constant showing how pious they are...Tim Tebow is no role model...he's just setting himself up to be Mr. Religious probably so he can molest young football players..mark my words, something will surface in the future regarding sex..


now, how do I know this? well, because I saw little Timmy Tebow goofily talking to Sean Hannity in an interview..and these two clowns made me puke fire...I mean really Timmy Boy, did you know that the owner of FOX NEWS is being investigated for hacking into peoples' private lives for stories and bribing officials?? did you know that Timmy?? so if you had a real backbone you would have said no to Hannity and told him to fuck off...Jesus wants honesty, not some phony moral hypocrisy..and Jesus hates a kiss ass I bet

ok...so I know Timmy will fall soon just like Carrie Prejean..remember her? a fine young blonde "Christian" who got interviewed by Hannity and he even wrote the forward of her "book"...believe me these people don't write books....they are way too stupid...

but anyway Carrie who professsed to be a moral gal following God and his word was actually a naughty little bitch who sent a video of herself to her boyfriend..the video showed Carrie playing with her pussy and I don't mean cat..and there's some topless pics floating around too

that's a no-no in this faux-Christianity..but of course they all do it because they are just little sluts, like I said....but I think Carrie is a role model..I'd like to roll her over, Romeo!

Mother Teresa was a role model....a humble poor and rather ugly woman..but brave and righteous...now it's true given a choice between Mother Teresa and Carrie Prejean, I'd bonk Carrie..she can babble on all she wants about God, but she knows what she really needs

now I don't know what Tim Tebow will do to shame himself, but within one year we'll hear about it..I guarantee it!!!!

1 comment:

Redheads Rule said...

I wonder what Rusty Warren would have to say about Carrie Prejean.