Saturday, December 3, 2011

can I get a witness...

let's see the Harry's Cafe receipts of John and Ellen yuppiemuppie to see what they were drinking that fateful night

there's a few more reporters that slipped in...the gals from Noozhawk and a pic of Monica from KSBY with the flowing hair carrying her cameras...I tell you what Monica, next time you're in SB, I'll carry your cameras and you get me in the press conference..call me babe!

ok so now that the dash cam has come out, it confirms what I've said all along...that Officer Tudor was doing his job, and Tony "the Dunce" DeNunzio is a drunken fool..Tony got pushed around because he kept resisting....duh...just watch the erratic driving..he even goes thru a stop sign! then finally turns into Gelson's and gets out of his car...the dude was out of it and poor Daryll is still trying to blame the cops...well that's his job! and notice the palm strikes administered by Tudor..

some of the "witnesses" said he was pummeling Denunzio! and according to the Chief, one witness even recanted her original testimony after seeing the video....so how much weight can you give a witness??

were the yuppiemuppie couple lying when they said in Noozhawk they saw Tudor beating the Dunce??

will they be charged with interfering with a police stop? and what about the receipts from the restaurants..the Boat House for the Dunce and Harry's for the yuppies. John and Ellen..let's see how much they had to drink that fateful night in October....

WITNESS: well I thought I saw something that night but now that I see it I guess.. I really didn't see it..maybe all those Harry's martinis blurred my vision....

and look at that still picture! Tony can barely stand up..he looks like a monster compared to the two cops..he looks wasted!! didn't need a camera to tell me all this...when you deal with drunks and their enablers, you deal with punks..when will these fucks ever learn?? no..DUIs will occur as long as people crave alcohol....and that's money in the bank for guys like Genis...

now I wonder if Darryl will represent a lady who got busted for DUI in Orange County...her name sounded familiar..the local plumbing business, the Wine charities she chaired/held in the name of Guide Dogs for the Blind a few years ago....not sure if it's the same lady but she's on my radar...

who will be your witness, come your judgement day??

No comments: