Friday, December 30, 2011

if we make it through December

everything's gonna be alright I know....

ok....I wonder where my buddies went..Pete, Darryl, Tony, Mr .Wimpy....I haven't heard a peep outta them in weeks! well it is getting close to New Year's Eve so maybe they are all out shopping for skinny tuxedos for some New Year's parties..hmmm...do you think so...maybe they are all out having brunch in Montecito and discussing events that are important to them..to these guys..hmmm.....like another book they are gonna write...what a special group of guys!!

and Darryl appears not to be advertising in the Independent anymore..at least I can't find any of his ads...instead there's a bunch of Recovery Program ads..get over your addictions...psychologists not DUI lawyers are now in high demand! I think that's cool! hey and Utah just outlawed "happy hours"....it's about time...happy hour is the dumbest thing in the world!

well anyway I can't worry too much, they are all adults and can take care of themselves..HAHAHAHAH!

now, I told you before I was gonna try to do a ride-along with a Santa Barbara cop since they are the most notorious...the city has a Ride-Along program..you fill out an application, they do a background check, then they call you to set up a time and that's what happened...I guess they missed my stint in jail ..whew!! I was in a prison cell with Merle Haggard when we got busted for vagrancy years ago...man that dude could play the guitar!! him and Buck Owens

so the police gal calls me and I'm not home so when I get home I call her back...and we set up a time and I tell her I want a blonde cop woman who's really sexy, she tells me knock it off with the lame jokes, this is serious business..she tells me to wear slacks and a shirt...no shorts or tee shirts..I need to look professional...slacks and a shirts?? I said...can I wear a turtleneck I ask her..she giggles, then says "yes" in a sultry voice

well just my luck and I get a guy cop..so today I'll go to the police station and wait in the lobby until my cop picks me up...the only thing is that Peter L and Tony D already did a ride along..in the back seat with handcuffs on..AHAHAHAH!!!!

ok so there you have it...I'll try to get some pictures and do a post on my little adventure unless something weird happens....I'm kinda scared and kinda excited..like a first date!!

No comments: