Saturday, December 17, 2011

some enchanted evening

you may find a stranger....

I don't know what it is, but when the ex walks in the room, things get serious...no more clowning around when she gets here because as we all know the ex-wife is the adult in the relationship..she's got the goods on us...she knows she owns us..and she always will..sorry but that's the way it is...

so Joe's ex Karla shows up on this blog commenting about her "pathetic ex" and and even I get scared..I get scared for me, for Joe and for every man in the tri-counties..."My Pathetic Ex"..sounds like a reality TV show!!


.....other people's ex-wives scare me..that's how much power they have...but anyway Karla's way hotter than #69 but I do see a lilting similarity and believe me I don't wanna go there..looking for someone who reminds you of your ex in some way...
see these chicks... they remind me of...of... my....well...if you find her, never let her go....

and Karla's got her own blog and she's happy and moved on with her life and you can follow her blog... and I guess Joe got left way behind to deal with his stuff...
well that's what happens when you hit bottom...and you'd better pick yourself up off the ground, before they bring the curtain down...

now the next time the clowns from the Santa Barbara County Taxpayer Association or any shady non-profit hold a press conference in front of the County Ad building, flanked by idiots like Brooks and Stoker and Mike Self and Frank Hotchkiss, make goddam sure you know what you're talking about, don't lie and don't mess with the working man and woman's paychecks and rights... and don't mess with the ex-wife...
or you could end up in a ditch, too

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF?? SERIOUSLY? JULIA IS HOTTER THAN THE EX WIFE. EX WIFE LOOKS LIKE SHE WEIGHS 50 POUNDS SOAKING WET.

Mick Von Caw said...

I recently saw Julia on TV and she seems to have developed an extra chin!

Anonymous said...

50? at least 75lbs! haha but I know, she has been known as being called "Kick A** Karla" One grows strong after so many years of dealing with an abusive alcoholic for so many years. So yes, stand back, beware the one on the inside that knows all the creepy hidden truths...JR Ewing? Really? hahahha