Tuesday, December 27, 2011

same auld lang syne

We drank a toast to innocence, we drank a toast to time, We're living in our eloquence, another old lang syne.....

ok..the new year is fast approaching and 2011 will soon be a memory...I hope a good one for many of you..but for some ..well, not so great...and while I'm sure some will blame me for their woes, I can assure you your woes are your own.. because I don't blame you for my woes, do I? no I don't

and soon enough we'll be singing songs of auld lang syne and old aquaintenances we'd like to forget..like that red haired chick who keeps insisting I'm the father of her kid..I'm NOT!! and some of you will be imbibing in a traditional adult beverage..ok..no problem..drink up drink up let me fill your cup...but if you're dumb like Peter Lance..now there's an aquaintance I'd like to forget...just go away dude..

well if you celebrate me home on New Years and drive off into the night, there will be officers watching you...regardless of what Judge Boo Boo Hill said, they will pull you over if the suspicion is reasonable, so I'm told..so don't think you have the right to drive drunk just because Tony and Peter did it..the reason they did it is because they are both idiots..and I got proof..Tony will be in court the first part of January, in numerous court rooms, because of his lack of personal responsibility...oh, we've seen these folks stumble around and try to blame others like JR Ewing for their dumbassness, but we know that the responsibility lies within the individual..period..

ok so all the folks that have been exposed..most of whom are on Team Wendy's bench..all these people I would like to propose not a toast, but a New Year's resolution for them...I would propose that for once in their flea-bit little lives that they accept some personal responsibility for their actions..some personal accountability...they have choices..from the moment they wake up and before they put on their make up..they can say a little prayer..or they can continue to make bad choices and use up valuable taxpayer time and money to babysit them...

now the rest of you I know I don't have to worry about...you have shown sound judgement and resolve and continue to live lives that are...well...while not as good as mine, at least you're trying...

No comments: