Friday, December 16, 2011

double shot...

of my baby's love...

ok well I'm speechless now....well not really but I get the word that the rumor is Carp City councilman Joe Armendariz had a fling with #69 and she's the one he sent the dirty picture to...Julia, #69!! I don't believe it, but for pitysake, I'll consider it: I tried to call and talk to Julia but she kept crying into the phone so I couldn't confirm or deny the rumor...Christ Almighty I feel like I'm dealing with a bunch of first graders...

if the rumor is true, how these two got paired is beyond me but I'm thinking that me and my big mouth brought them together since they were both on my radar and subject of some funnybone posts......I made fun of them, exposed them....joked about Joe, professed my unrequited love for #69 and what happens? I drive them into each other's arms!! so what now I'm CUPID??? did Joe and Julia conspire to make a fool outta me goddamit Julia I like bobcats too...

so we got two directors of area non-profits heavily supported by the News-Press caught up in a tryst.....well I hope their little love shack was comfy cozy and.... oh god I can't bare it...and now more women are grumbling about broken hearts?? Joe who do you think you are, Sinatra???

if you played it right Joe, you coulda been the anti-tax governor with an animal loving wife named Julia and had all the pussy in California you wanted... instead you slam your Volvo into a tree...

this may be the tip of the iceburg...the head of the medusa...the tentacle of the octopus...the eye of the tiger...it appears that Team Wendy players from Brooks to #69, from Joe to Lanny to Mike to Pete, from Nipper to the Baron... all of them are engaged in a great big sex and drug orgy...

and all those tax exempt nonprofits... now we know what's really going behind closed doors and where all the money goes...or maybe I'm just seeing things thru a cat's eye...

No comments: