Sunday, December 4, 2011

welcome to my world

won't you come on in...

now I happen to think that Chief Cam Sanchez made a brilliant tactical move when he held a press conference at police headquarters..the first thing you notice when you walk in is a nice picture of Officer Kasi Beutel on the wall..this sends a subliminal message to civilians that the SBPD takes DUI enforcement seriously...secondly, Sanchez was wearing an electro-blue red tie in sharp contrast the Darryl Genis, who was wearing an undertaker-gray tie..and who wears bright yellowy ties in court to highlight the yellow lice-ridden journalism at the News-Press...

at the end of the press conference, Cam had the press eating out of his hand like baby kangaroos!

that was a good move and while I've been a critic of Cam, he seems to be acting like a chief again...more out front stuff and media communication will help reduce the hysteria from media outlets like the News-Press and Noozhawk..and believe me, the folks who work for government have free speech rights, too..so talk it up folks!!


some folks in Santa Barbara think that DUI is a constitutional right...it isn't..and I'll explore that later, unless something happens....

All Along the Watchtower...

you see, while I attend these court house events and hearings, I 've been surveying the grounds...I feel that soon we may have a situation on our hands and I want to be prepared....we've had the Tea Party, the Occupy folks and next we may have the "Occupy the Bottle" people out in force...hurling all over the sidewalks, stumbling down State Street, peeing in the planters....anyone who smokes and drinks alot simply has unattended oral fixations...guys, you may be gay...girls you may drink and smoke because of some swinging dick that got away....well whatever the issue, you're a bunch of sick puppies...

but in the event of war between the likes of them and me, I want to be positioned at an advantage and I found a good place..the court house is set up like a fortress and soldiers of good fortune like me can be stationed around the perimeter and upstairs to hold off any attack of the booze suckers..

that's my place right up there, in the watchtower....plus I'll have a few kegs out front to keep them busy while I line up my musket sights on their stupid little heads...and ....then....

two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't seen that picture of Officer Beutel before... She's kinda hot!