Thursday, December 29, 2011

ferme la douche

special today: free tampax with every chicken!!


can anyone explain to me why whenever I buy a pack of chicken thighs from the grocery store I get a free tampax included? I don't get it...I open the package and take out the chicken and on the bottom is a tampax...

are these chickens range free? or stay free chickens? do chickens get periods?? I mean really, I go to the grocery store for some chicken and I come back a with a freakin' tampax!! and why do I have a package of tampax in my bathroom vanity?? where'd that come from?? oh yeah..now I remember..

I got some other stuff too at the store like some peanuts and there was nothing in the jar but peanuts, no tampons...and the ham I got was wrapped tight with plastic and pumped full of water, but no feminine products...

stop and smell the roses? I'm sorry?

more yuppiemuppie dog stories?? this is what I read in the News-Press..a letter to the editor from Joe Armendariz promising he won't get drunk anymore...a guestatorial from Terry Tyler telling folks to stop and smell the roses..well Tyler wouldn't know a rose from a dog's butt I can tell just by looking at him where he spends most of his time
...now he's Mr. Nature when most of his guestatorials are about how scary it is to be outside in Santa Barbara unless you're driving drunk, then it's safe!! please

I can see that some things need to be retrofitted for 2012 and well I'm just the guy for the job....

2 comments:

Karla said...

Somebody must be bored because news about him has slowed down...hmmmm...

Anonymous said...

yeah a bit! Come on, there must be more juice on something nasty about Joe Armendariz...it never seems to end with him!