Friday, December 2, 2011

the wind cries Mary

it's windy and a warm....after the goldrush weather..so the music is on and it's loud...top of the pops!! power lines are down in back, the Camper Park sign toppled...

and the wind...screams....Mary


well Jimi Hendrix was voted best guitarist of all time by Rolling Stone which I haven't read for eons....I don't dispute it but it's not that simple...I will say that Jimi had the best solo on "All Along the Watchtower" with the wah wah in the middle framed by Dave Mason's awesome acoustic..and "Voodoo Child" will surely blow your mind....but the best player is hard to say: you got George "I don't need no wah wah" Harrison and Keith..the two best at precision and beauty.....and all those hits!!

then the Yardbirds guys: Clapton, Beck and Page...all brilliant, esp Page...and the southern boys with Duane Allman and Steve Cropper
then you got guys I never even heard of...and some chicks too...so it's hard to say who was best...I'm just glad they recorded all that music when I was growing up....I'm listening to "All Along the Watchtower" right now and yeah, that was the best guitar solo I've ever heard..he's got rock, country, and a whole lotta soul in those strings...wow..still stunning!! TURN IT UP!!!


after all the jacks are in their boxes, and the clowns have all gone to bed...
now, that fat talentless boob from the News-Press Scott Steeplton said Denunzio was beat from head to toe..how does he know?? did Scott examine Tony's toes? is there something going on that we don't know about....is Scott the bear and Tony the bottom?? oh, the ungodly and disturbing image that evokes...actually Tony got some scratches on him and a busted nose....nothing to whimper about


speaking of bottoms...you think the cops in SB are violent, terrorizing all those rum-wussies like Lance and DeNutzio..well what about the dog in Utah who shot his owner... it seems the guy was bird hunting and left his gun on the ground, so the dog walked over and shot the guy in the ass!

I think dogs are starting to get hip to all the propaganda perpetrated by humans..and it's payback time, man....as a matter of fact, I think every DUI officer should have a trained German Shepard to help with DUI takedowns ...has a police dog ever been accused of police brutality..of course not and yuppiemupppies like dogs..so it's a win win win Rin Tin Tin

supposedly, Chief Ham Sanwich will hold a press conference this morn to show the DeNunzio video.. I'll have to rely on the lamestream media like Noozhawk and the News-Press to cover it for me...I got some geetars that need re-stringing as the wind...whispers..Mary....

sign sign everywhere a sign..
the last thing I need is more signs..more "interpretive signs"....but I hear that a bunch of Tsunami signs are going up along the coast..the only reason they are doing this is so FEMA can redo the flood zones and raise insurance rates....

if they try that in Carp, I guarantee they will be wearing those signs where the sun don't shine!

No comments: