Thursday, May 2, 2013

boogie nights

Boogie nights, ohh Boogie nights, ohh ( Boogie nights, boogie nights, boogie nights) Ain't no doubt we are here to party

ok well I'm getting stiff, I mean stuff in the mail from the EDC Environmental Defense Center....then I see Princess Kira from the Channelkeepers scam nonprofit celebrating with the Patagonia guy who tries to tell me his clothes manufacturing company is not resource-hungry..yeah right!!

and Salud Carbajal..now Salud used to be a good public rep but lately he seems preoccupied with these fundraisers and rightwing Montecito concerns...maybe I was too hard on Carole Leif?? and I don't mean hard on in the usual boogie night kinda way...

so Princess Kira sued the City for doing what it was already doing and has been doing for years..replacing old sewer pipes but not fast enough for Princess, so she made the taxpayers make up the difference...in other words, she screwed you but royally...sewer pipes are just dirty phallic symbols but a tax exempt nonprofit raises your taxes to get the city of Santa Barbara to do what it's already been doing!!?? look, I'm not blind, Princess is pretty hot and sometimes I wish Princess Kira was Julianne Moore...sigh...umm..uhhh...oh gosh...

ok so back to the EDC...I've posted about these folks before and after, but sending me this little thingie in the mail pissed me off it's all about the paradise they have saved for us all...well thanky very much EDC and Princess Kira!!
 

ok so now we have a Democrat, Barbara Lee claiming that global warming causes girls to become prostitutes: Several House Democrats are calling on Congress to recognize that climate change is hurting women more than men, and could even drive poor women to "transactional sex" for survival.

The resolution, from Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) and a dozen other Democrats, says the results of climate change include drought and reduced agricultural output. It says these changes can be particularly harmful for women.

"[F]ood insecure women with limited socioeconomic resources may be vulnerable to situations such as sex work, transactional sex, and early marriage that put them at risk for HIV, STIs, unplanned pregnancy, and poor reproductive health," it says

look we're all prostitutes in some way and I don't think hot days are gonna make girls more susceptible to turning tricks...well we're supposed to have a heat wave next few days, so I'll check in with some Santa Barbara girls over the weekend... they are known to be pretty slutty!

No comments: