Monday, March 18, 2013

Country Roads

take me home....

I feel like I've been locked up in Mel's bar for the past few days, drinking cocktails and smokin' stale cigarettes and hacking (smokers hack up what is the equivalent of fur balls but they are covered in mucousy yellow slime) and listening to tales of woe from some barflies....open a window and let some fresh air in, you damn freaks!!

 
so naturally the best place to detox is in nature....free from the addicts and as Cynthia Roseberry said:
We, as criminal defense lawyers, are forced to deal with some of the lowest people on earth, people who have no sense of right and wrong, people who will lie in court to get what they want, people who do not care who gets hurt in the process. —Cynthia Roseberry

 yeah, her clients!! the kind of folks who hang out in bars..hahahahaah!!

but anyhoo, spring is right around the corner and the flowers are blooming....there's coreopsis, sage, poppies, castor bean, thistle, a big nest in a sycamore...oooohhh, it's very pretty out here and you don't have to spend millions or kill thousands of animals to get the coreopsis to grow..it does very well with natives and non-natives close by and it smells so good! all you gotta do is PLANT IT!!!!

nature knows no indecencies-man invents them/Mark Twain

ok so I have been waiting for the fog to leave so I can see the comet because I haven't been able to see the comet..the PANS-STARR comet and it makes me mad..why can't I see it? is it that things can reach my eyes but not my heart?

never mind, I found the comet...

No comments: