Thursday, March 21, 2013

you can't always get what you want

but if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you need...

ok now I get it...all this hoopla over SB County District Attorney Joyce Dudley's book from Darryl Genis and Peter Lance and the members of Team Wendy is because of the Green Eyed Monster..JEALOUSY...envy over Joyce's writing skills! that's it..that's gotta be it...

now when I heard that Joyce had written a book I ordered one from Amazon and got it yesterday....I did the same thing with Dr. Laura's nutty book about revenge last year..Sharks on Dry Land... I read these books to see if the players in this little melodrama we call life have any talent or they are just hacks...I haven't bought any of Peter Lance's books because he talks too much and I've already seen his act at his DUI hearing fiasco, and on the pages of the News-Press..I've concluded that Peter Lance is a hack and a liar..one of the worst writers I've ever seen... goes off on long tangents....leaves out important and critical information to pad his lies....a perfect fit for the News-Press

now of course I don't read these books from cover to cover...just enough to determine if the talent to write is there...

and when I picked up Joyce's crime novel, I was a little skeptical given some of her public statements..she seems kinda goofy...or aloofy...


 
but when I started reading "Intoxicating Agent- A Crime Novel by Joyce Dudley- I could see why Lance was jealous....Joyce Dudley is a damn good writer!

wow..this is a like a romance novel-with crime- about the DA's office!! in the book, Joyce's character is married but has the hots for a black dude colleague...geez, do they hire black people at the county?? and then there's a trial that had a 8-4 hung jury! wow.....just like Denunzio's! there's salacious things and Joyce's character, Jordan Danner, likes the Beatles and Stones....

the book is fun..it's easy to read..it is immediately interesting and I want to know what happens next... and the crime takes place in Santa Barbara......by Wendy McCuckoo's Bankruptcy Court building...on Sola St.

while I know there's nothing more to Peter Lance and his cronies, I think there's more to Joyce Dudley than meets the eye....

No comments: