Thursday, March 14, 2013

eat a peach

les brers in A minor...



well now I get a letter from DUI protector Daryll Genis and Daryll is complaining about my blog entries..I must be affecting his sleep now....playing with his head a little bit...

and then he gives me a musical quiz!!

well ok Daryll yes my blog is tongue in cheek, satire like it says on top up there ... satira..a look at social and political theater...Jonathon Swift does not really eat babies, you know

but Darryl, you're one of the players...when you jump in front of cameras all the time and try your little drunks in public, well, I'm gonna notice since I have to share the road with them...but that's neither here nor there...

from Daryll's iPAD: I realize that your blog is tongue and cheek, but if you are going to make such nasty, untrue comments about me such as your slanderous gay threesome crap, don't you think the least you could do is credit me for my ability to prevent a unanimous conviction of what you term a known serial inebriate?

the "slanderous gay threesome crap" ...well geez Daryll, have I uncovered some unexplored issues with ya??? too many "hung" juries weighing on your mind, pal?

I will not credit you with anything Daryll because the justice system needs to change to a majority instead of unanimous verdict in criminal cases..your boy Denunzio got lucky as much as that loser can get lucky... has he hit anymore teens or girls lately?

UPDATE: Joyce wants to retry Tony Denunzio! ok Darryl..if you hang the jury twice I'll give you some credit...

but let's play the musical trivia quiz game ok?

says Daryll: BTW, since you seem to fancy yourself a music expert:

1. What band were Loggins, Messina, Crosby, Stills, Nash, Young and Furray all in at the same time? I dunno..CAPTAIN LOVE??? I do love the Springfield though!!

2. Who wrote Hang on Sloopy? Wes Farrell and Bert Russell

3. Who is referred to as the 5th Beatle? me!!

4. Why did the Allman Brothers name their album "Eat a Peach? ah, 'cause they like peaches??

5. What rocker said: "The road to excess leads to wisdom, IF you survive the journey?
hmmm, Liberace???

No comments: