Sunday, March 31, 2013

he's got the whole world in his hands

He´s got the wind and the rain in His hands,
He´s got the wind and the rain in His hands,
He´s got the whole world in His hands.


He´s got the the tiny little baby in His hands,
He´s got the the tiny little baby in His hands,
He´s got the whole world in His hands.


 
Happy Easter!!

but please be aware of Easter Sunday...today throngs of brainwashed Christians will flock to the Sunken Gardens at the Courthouse and eat Chik-Fil-A samwiches and praise the lord as their savior...

if you see them downtown DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY INTO THEIR EYES for you will see nothing..avoid the void if you can..

now real Catholics like me and the new Pope frown on such activites as displayed by these mega-churches...locally we got the Calvary Church...I've seen the pastor on public TV try to sell Jesus to the masses with his whiny little voice and I wouldn't trust this snake oil salesman to wash my truck...he wants you to join the Calvary Church flock at the SB Sunken Gardens for an Easter service..but God will make it rain as a sign of his displeasure.. God is sick of all these religious cults posing as spiritual beings...all they want is your money....

so yeah I like the new Pope...he's a a rebel with a cause..shuns the phoniness of the Vatican..wants to open the doors and windows and let some sunshine in....not afraid to ride the bus with the other common folks..picks up a phone and orders a pizza-pie...wants to help the poor..the really poor. I think even Jesus would like this guy....

real Catholics should be thrilled with him and I know what I'm talking about...

pious Roma?
and the Bible has been showing on the Histrionics Channel...I haven't been able to watch it for more than a few minutes..it is just sooooo bad..that Roma Downey chick produced it with the Survior hubby and they run to FOX NEWS to talk about scripture and how Roma is now so holy....

well she wasn't always so pious...she played a slutty drunken housewive on Second Honeymoon...maybe she was preparing for the Mary Maggie role....

or slutty Roma
you see, I had a spiritual experience one day in Big Sur up by Esalen..I saw a vision no man or woman has ever seen or will ever see..so I'm the channel to provide you with these little notices and warnings about religion vs spirituality....trust in me, for I am the light...
Roma, call me! (slutty Roma)

No comments: