Tuesday, March 5, 2013

the importance of being earnest

Tony DeNunzio trial begins in earnest...in Santa Maria...

well occasionally I read Noozhawk for a laugh or two and they had this story of Tony DeNunzio...his trial begins in Santa Maria and his lawyer is Darryl Genis and we all know what happened at Gelsons..DeNunzio got pulled over, resisted arrest and got a few bruises courtesy the SBPD...I salute Officer Tudor and the SBPD for dealing with these drunk driving sissies...


now when I was covering the Lonely Guy Peter Lance hearing of course big fat ugly biased Scott Steepleton was there for the News-Press but there were some reporter babes covering it too..and the babes I saw mostly were from Noozhawk.....Giana Magnoli and Lara Cooper....I can just imagine what Noozhawk founder Billy Mac does in his office all alone after giving Giana or Lara an employee performance evaluation! and who can blame him.....they're cute!!

but anyway, Noozhawk covered the original story about DeNunzio and painted the cop as the guilty party and DeNunzio as the poor innocent victim...and the two fluffymuffywuffies who complained about police brutality have seemingly disappeared into thin air...what were their names? I forget....

then after I warned all these yuppie jackasses not to jump to conclusions and never to interfere with an arrest, we learn that Tony Denunzio was arrested a few times for DUI and hitting his girlfriend and hitting teenagers....he was found guilty of battery...and because Denunzio can't control himself, the taxpayers are continually babysitting him..the trial in Santa Maria being the latest example...

ok, so I'm not going to travel to Santa Maria to cover the trial....I'll let the Noozhawk gals Giana and Lara do that.... and I'll be watching....hehehe

No comments: