Monday, September 16, 2013

before the next teardrop falls

Si te quire de verdad
Y te da felicidad


well there was a story by li'l gal cub reporter Emily Parker in the News-Press..seems some folks were demonstrating in front of the SB Police Station because of the officer involved shooting of one Brian Tacadena a few weeks ago....no one knows what happened that fateful night so there needs to be an investigation..but the stories and reports say that Brian was brandishing a knife at night while walking on the sidewalk on De La Vina..the cop spotted him and after a confrontation, the cop shot Brian dead...

wait for the investigation, dumbasses!!
 
ok so the family and friends of Brian are upset at the cops calling them murderers and so forth..it's true sometimes cops have to kill people that's why they carry guns...if I lived on De La Vina and saw a guy walking with a knife, I might be concerned enough to grab my Colt Buntline Scout in case he decided to visit me..maybe he was methed out...who knows

but the Tacadena fam has a history of this kinda stuff....Frank Sr. was shot by an alleged member of the Mexican Mafia...the Mexican Mafia?? WTF is that all about?

so I'll wait until the details come out and the trial begins as I have no doubt the "family" will sue the City of Santa Barbara and cops for civil rights issues...

no responsibility is taken for this incident by the Tacadena guys..yet...it's always the cops who are at fault...so maybe I'll go get a tear tattoo right under my eye to show solidarity..

well maybe not...

No comments: