Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Running Bare

loved Little White Dove....

when people try to tell me that Nipper and Don Katich are working hard to keep the News-Press a professional organization despite Wendy's ownership, I cringe...when people try to tell me there are professional journalists doing deep stories at the News-Press, I scoff at the scofflaws...

from Dictionary of American Politics-
a must-have for  News-Press cubbies
 
when News-Press reporters quote DUI lawyer Darryl Genis, I shake my head....but when little scoochy News-Press reporters quote Darryl Genis and write it down on the front page...I FUCKIN' CRACK UP!!

 
according to little white dove News-Press reporter Emily Parker, a new senate bill would confiscate firearms from drunk drivers...Emily ran to Darryl to get some feedback on SB 755 and acccording to Emily, Darryl says: "People who value their Second Amendment rights, who value their rights to bare arms, need to be aware that the legislature is using subversive tricks to subvert people's Second Amendment rights"....
Darryl... it's bear not bare dude!! learn how to spell when you talk!!! hahaha

rights to bare arms?? the legislature is not infringing on my right to bare arms in any way, shape or form!! why, right this very minute I got bare arms coz it's kinda warm outside!

and I like bare naked ladies too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, since when is an ambulance-chasing DUI lawyer (wait, he's too fat to chase anything) the expert on constitutional law any self-respecting newspaper should go to for quote? Do we not have law school and universities in the area? Are the pip-squeak News-Press writer too scared to approach anyone except the third-rate shysters it's in bed with. And what do you expect from said reporters and editors? Clear comprehensible grammar? People who can spell? I see the paper still has no editor. Who reads these stories? 19-year-old dropouts raised on "Hooked on Eubonics?" Well, it all points back at Wendy McCaw for hire fools to run her rag. Just goes to show she shouldn't be in charge of anything, especially a newspaper. Maybe her alimony money is running out and she's hiring staff from "ManPower" instead of journalism schools.

Anonymous said...

Don't be so hard on the News-Press. It could be a great learning tool for the classroom. Take the photo caption accompanying this story. How many mistakes can you find? Here are three quick ones: Poor sentence construction (whether being); misunderstanding of how the Legislature works ("A law will be voted on today…"); and spelling (Hayley street).

Mick Von Caw said...

wen I by the News-Press, I am veri satisfide with the produck they give me...the riters our veri perfeshinal!! I luv Wendy!!

Anonymous said...

Your an ass