Monday, September 30, 2013

green grass

'round my window, young leaves that the wind blows 

 
so today at 10:30 AM was the hearings at the Santa Barbara Court house regarding the harassment issues of one Robert Eringer (Mr. Shrimpy) and in a separate case, the SB Unified School District...10:30 well that gives me time to go to Trader Joe's and get the truck washed...so I get 'er done and head for the court house.. a pretty fall day and the green grass is really green...really really green....I felt alive!!

so I go inside the Court House and sit down and two lawyers on the next bench are talking and giggling about the wonders of Santa Barbara..it's beautiful and so unlike Orange County!

slowly but surely people start gathering around the door of SB5....I see some lawyers... a misc chick with a fine ass who was walking a little funny...hmmm

well so I see that artist friend of Eringer, sidekick Thomas Van Sting or whatever his name is...what a goofy looking dude...looks like a trustfunder..

 shrimp Eringer speaks with Dalziels' lawyer

then I see an older dude with a ponytail..that's the guy that Eringer is suing...
William Jarvis Dalziels
 

Mr. Wimpy..public TV
personality!!!
 ok he's there with his lawyer then I see Eringer and he's hiding behind a column in the hall.... then Dalziels'  lawyer slowly approaches Eringer in the hall and they discuss some things... I could barely hear them..something about the guys staying away from each other...they kept about a 6ft distance at all times...I'm starting to enjoy this immensely, watching these grey spoiled children, when up walks Mr. Wimpy in shades and a cream-colored polyester suit..he looked like a game show host or an aluminum siding salesman!! he's darting around like an old drunk and I was getting such a kick out of watching them....trying sooo hard to look important....they were watching me and frowning with chagrin! hahaha!!

so the hearing starts and Judge Stern, a Mama Cass look-a-like starts the proceedings..we sit through an hour of boring custody issues, then the school district issue came up..some guy who had the IQ of an ant, was skinny and looked like a gang member showed up with no lawyer..apparently he's the one who is harassing a school employee...so the Judge told him to come back when he's represented...what a dummy..he seemed constantly confused by everything the Judge said....if he gets a public defender, I gotta pay for it!!! GEEZ!!!

then Eringer's hearing ....of course it will be continued until December when they will have a trial..all day with about 7 witnesses..all drinking buddies of Eringer it looks like...hahah!


nice ass!!

..but today, the lawyers for each side went back and forth with Judge Stern...William Jarvis Dalziels lawyer said Eringer was harassing his client and a mutual restraining order should be implemented..he recounted an incident where Eringer purposely parked next to Dalziels' truck in a restaurant lot in Montecito...since Dalziels couldn't be within a certain distance of Eringer, he had to leave the restaurant ..but the Judge said something about first rights of ownership in public places...so whoever from the feuding party gets to the parking lot space first can stay...

I think that's how I heard it....for some reason the judge turned off her microphone when she had it on earlier...what weird bunch of losers!!!


well I don't know what to think about these people.... hey, yes I do..I think they deserve a sitcom!!!

No comments: