Friday, September 13, 2013

I wanna kiss you all over

When I get home, babe / Gonna light your fire / All day, I've been thinkin' about you, babe / You're my one desire /

 
 
well I saw the biggest brightest thing fly across the sky Thursday morning about 5:30....I was fixing coffee, went outside and it was moving over the ocean and headed for the mountains..it was bright silver white and huge..easliy visible.. I saw a bunch of smaller meteors too...this big one turned red and disappeared over the hills....

speaking of over the hill

I know that the people who read the News-Press seriously are middle-aged women, unmarried with disposable income...so I was conjammered when I read a story in the Life sections about some 25 and 26 year olds who own a store on the new State Street where either you're hip or homeless...obviously mom and dad are buying businesses for their cute kids...



but uh, well the girls talked to "reporter" Dave Mason no not that one, the other one...the name of the store is Lole with two little dots .. over the E for some reason...the idea is to provide clothes that women can wear in a fitness activity such as yoga-and keep wearing them for work or a night out...ok but can you get into Stella Mares in a hot pink leotard?? I don't know.. I ate there once before the Bird Refuge stink amd it was very romantic but the food sucked...who do I see about that... Kenny Loggins?? Eva?? Julie?? the maitre'd? who???


so the clothes store is run by a bunch of 25 year olds who call themselves "community coordinators"..one of the girls is the manager..her name is uh, well I'll call her little girl blue and she says of the clothes: you could literally work out in those pants and go downtown and still look cute....she says she wears the outfits and "feels comfortable and cute all day"...well shit she's 25 years old and unless she's a monster or has some sort of genetic defect, all 25 year old girls are cute all day long even if they don't douche!!

I don't know who these girls are or where they come from or if they are even human...maybe they got me under a spell....or maybe they came from outerspace...but they do look cute, I'd like to be possessing and carressing them because they really are soooo cute!!!

 and being cute in your twenties is very important nowadays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, geez. Another big chain store hits State Street. So did the company just sign a big ad contract with Wendy, or is this writeup intended to encourage the deal?