Wednesday, September 4, 2013

cracked

ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ


geez, when the cops aren't busy padding their pensions or arresting innocent people for DUI , they are shooting them down in the street..well, this is all orchestrated by the police unions, obviously..

officer involved shooting results in man's death....

the theory that some folks came up with while sitting on their porcelain thrones all day, is the guy who was shot by a cop was actually a cheerleader practicing twirling a baton on De La Vina at 11:00 PM!! and at best, a taser should have done the trick to subdue him..or maybe some milk and cookies

and some crackerjack left a Jesus candle at the shooting site....I'm sorry the guy had to die but sorrier to see another freakin Jesus candle by the side of the road..where are we, Tijuana?? and take down your Christmas lights too!!! geez

oh and I love all the rightwingers like Noozhawk eagerly demanding public information to see all the files on the case even before the proper folks can go over them....all such requests will be denied until the investgation is completed so you media dogs don't jump to any conclusions, esp the anti-union-cop publications...the days of crackpots covering their own arrests in the News-Press are over, baby...sorry but those are my orders

now the guy who got killed was Brian Tacadena....the name sounds familiar...and that will come out in the investigation, too..so relax...now considering the number of officer involved shootings in SB, cops obviously act with restraint..if I could have a gun and monitor the neighborhoods on a volunteer basis, I'd be mowing down people left and right!! ESPECIALLY DRUNKS!!! BAM BAM BAM!!

I imagine cops need to react quicky to dicey situations...they are trained to use deadly force and sometimes they do...no time to wonder why, or if the perpetrator would rather have some freshed baked cookies given to him instead of bullets or tasers or handcuffs...and perhaps the cop could have read the dude with the knife a bedtime story!!


there are some cracked screwballs out there who can't follow simple societal rules...and if someone comes at me with a knife, I don't have a gun on me usually so I'd either have to run away or find a weapon...the only weapon I carry is a knife..a little hand knive like they used to give to the Boy Scouts before scoutmasters started molesting them...

now I suppose we could get rid of the police force then everyone would have to fend for themselves..I got no problem with that..but I can't watch everyone 24 hours a day..there has to be a deterrent so folks will think twice about drinking and driving...so we put the fear of a police car in their little heads!

...I can bet there'd be lots more dead bodies on the street and tons more court cases without the cops....or we could make murder legal and free the courts up big time!


as a society we have lots of options...but until things change, I am perfectly fine with having a police force do what is necessary to keep the peace....I got no problem with the union negotiating for wages or safety equipment, and I have no problem with deadly force being used when necessary...

but those Jesus candles.... I got a big problem with those!

No comments: