Wednesday, September 18, 2013

one more cup of coffee

And your pleasure knows no limits
Your voice is like a meadowlark
But your heart is like an ocean
Mysterious and dark.


ok, as I'm checking the business news and stocks (good!) online I see three things that piqued my interest

Starbuck's, Jeff Bridges, and Ty Warner- the Beanie Baby guy...

let's discuss these punkass hillbillies, shall we?

Ty is one of the dudes regenderizing Montecito..the guys all wear makeup now and live off their mommies...Ty was just busted for income tax evasion..I pay all my income taxes with no shady off-shore accounts (that I know of) and this dude who's made billions selling stupid little teddy bears, was scheming to avoid his taxes..some of you love him but I think he's a FREAK....throw him in jail!! tax cheat..typical rich guy tries to hide $3.1 million in an offshore account and has to pay $53 million in fines!! dumbass

and the Ty Warner Sea Center should be renamed IMMEDIATELY!!! how about Santa Barbara Sea Center...or Shark Central Sea Center or Sea Mammals with Gashes on their Big Fat Bellies Center....

next Montecito boy Jeff Bridges discusses infidelity and his marriage...he says he's never cheated butt if you want to, go ahead...but really all that needs to be done is legalize polygamy...you'd have five wives instead of one wife and some mistresses...guys need to spread their seeds to multiple women..it's nature and biology...line the gals up against a wall and spray as many as you can! that's my philosophy

now one more cup of coffee...

I don't get my coffee from Starbuck's but I noticed they too have a mermaid as their logo...and then when I learned they allowed people to have guns in their stores, that the customers were allowed to carry guns, I confirmed my opposition to Starbucks...I just want a cup of good strong coffee in the morning, I don't want to get shot...

see all that caffeine and guns just don't mix...if I see some redneck yuppie pacing outside Starbuck's hopped up on a MochaJava, I will head for IHOP or McDonalds for a cup of Joe...


 
in today's society you don't need to carry a gun unless your'e a cop, a criminal or just plain paranoid...I like guns in their proper place..used for sport or hunting or collecting...but too many little folks feel bigger with a gun..feel more powerful.....that is a psychological issue and these are the last people who should own guns...
but now Starbuck's wants to reverse its policy, which was born from political silliness...

 
Sept 17 (Reuters) - Starbucks Corp Chief Executive Howard Schultz requested on Tuesday that the coffee chain's customers leave their firearms at home, shifting company policy amid an increasingly fractious debate over U.S. gun rights in the wake of multiple mass shootings.

The request is being made in part because more people have been bringing guns into Starbucks over the last six months, prompting confusion and dismay among some patrons and employees, Schultz told Reuters in an interview.

In an open letter to customers issued late Tuesday, the chief executive said: "Our stores exist to give every customer a safe and comfortable respite from the concerns of daily life."

Starbucks' long-standing policy had been to default to local gun laws, including "open carry" regulations that allow people to bring guns into stores. It has nearly 7,000 company-operated U.S. stores.
look, if we get rid of law enforcement and go back to the old west, the days of Tombstone and Doc Holiday and Wyatt Earp, ok..I'll strap on a holster and six-shooter for protection...

I can carry a peace sign...or a peacemaker..the choice is yours

1 comment:

A HEALTHY POUR said...

Ty warner sea center was renamed because he promised donations to the center and it never came. Cheap bystander!