Thursday, September 12, 2013

Judy in Disguise

well that's a-what you are / A-lemonade pies, with a brand new car / Cantaloupe eyes come to me tonight / Your Judy in disguise, with glasses



ok it's bad enough that I gotta subsidize public housing for non-profits but when the folks who live there get busted for DUI...I gotta pay the court fees too! it's outrageous!!



the City of Carp and People's Self Help Housing touted the new Dahlia Court construction for poor Mexicans as the next best thing to actual home ownership...actually it's more like the white masters at PSSH letting the brown folks live there at my expense!!!

and now they are gonna tear down the historic Camper Park and build more itinerant housing... I don't appreciate that at all and I don't support none of it..none of it...y'hear???

first of all the new Dahlia Court looks weird already ...they painted it dull brown and it too looks like a little insane asylum!! bottom line item is they better clear up this DUI thing or else..


News-Press puts wrong picture in story!!


now another non-profit, the News-Press (well they haven't turned a profit since Wendy bought it!) has framed (as in picture) an innocent guy for a gang shooting on Wentworth Ave....meaning that they put the wrong picture of the guy in their story! then the next day they issued their usual correction... geez, I'd be pissed as hell...I'd sue Wendy!!!

now in Summerland I see a Leslie Von Wiesenbuger has purchased a million dollar home...that's is a little too close for comfort...the Von Wiesenbergers need to stay further north please...as far from me as possible

and Laguna Blanca, once a pretty good private school (except for the French dept) has become a school for neurotic rich kids with crazy parents...once upon a time we had a morning break from studies in the court yard..they served us with milk and graham crackers! I love that combo to this day...the teachers and kids and administrators would all rap about stuff from oceanography to Bob Dylan... I learned important Latin logic lessons from the school!!


whoops!


but I don't know what that happened just that it did..too bad....when they start holding lectures with dim-witted surfers like Saun Tompson who's friend with Nipper..both their kids died in strange ways...drugs and strangling...Nipper and Sean are poor role models for the Laguna kids!!

anyway, some dude emails me and asks me to remove a post about Laguna that included his name..he says the post might mess with his chances for advancement in the world of academia..so of course I removed it...then he wants me to be some sort of LinkedIn pal...look kid, don't push your luck..it's best to stay away from me and save your reputation.. on the other hand, I would think an appearance in this blog would boost your chances for success!!

and now over at the SB View.... those folks always see the glass  half-empty as do most boozers..well here they are giving advice on how to win elections from two former candidates who lost (Redd and Byrne)  and then poor pitiful Cherie always crying about how unfairly she's been treated by the big bad gov't....simply a matter of communication..if you can't communicate what your intentions are, you will get slaughtered and they'll stomp all over you...that's what politics is, baby!!
but you can always throw stuff from the peanut gallery!

and watch out for girls with cantaloupe eyes!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bad influence? Come on, every knows if you wanted to score some blow in the 80s Nippers was the place to do it!