Thursday, October 18, 2012

Barbara Ann

you got me rockin' and a-reelin'

a few weeks ago, I had a dream...

a very vivid dream that I remodeled my bedroom in everything Barbi..it was weird..my bedspread was red and white striped with Barbi pillows..I was relaxing watching a big TV way across the room.. I was watching a show about Barbi..on the wall were pictures of Barbi and I had placed a bunch of stuffed Barbi dolls tastefully around the TV console...just then a woman, Ann Romney, walks in my room and sits down in a big comfy chair next to the bed and watches the big TV with me...we talk in muttered dream tones but then, as clear as a bell, I tell her how much I admire Barbi and that I think she's a great business woman!

then I'm driving with a bunch of other cars down an old coast rural road, one that's been in my dreams before..it's just beautiful..there's a bunch of people on horses and we keep having to slow down or stop to let them pass....

does anyone have an extra Barbi dolls??


well, since asking that question, yesterday I received a catalogue...a Barbi Collector catalogue! I swear to God!! I don't know who sent it to me but I think it was Ann Romney..actually I'm hoping it's Ann...the catalogue is full of Barbi in cool outifts, sexy outfits and there's even a black Barbi should I start dreaming about Michele...but Ann Romney and me...wow!

No comments: