Wednesday, October 24, 2012

jam up and jelly tight

eye of newt, toe of frog, tail of rat and hair of dog... and probably some corn syrup

ok my blood is boiling like a witches' brew in the cauldren of life....the story of Barry Cappello representing the family who sued the County of SB because their relatives were killed by a drunk driver and somehow the officer on patrol was negligent as to the way he handled the dumbass drunk driving down the highway the wrong way..

this is what I've been writing about for so long..the goddam drunks who blame the cops who arrested them!! let's see I wonder who was on the jury-Peter Lance, Tony DeNunzio, Wendy, Travis or Joe-???

jeezusfucking christ I've seen it all now....
ok who was the ghost judge and who were the ghost jurors..really..that's what I wanna know..who are these spineless cocktail swilling trustfund punks....probably winery owners or brewery people...ooooooh, I don't know why the county caved...I'll find out eventually...this is a travesty!!

now look at this: Barry Cappello's law firm was recently honored by the the Legal Aid Foundation...celebrity chef/drunk driver Cat Cora is partnering with the Legal Aid Foundation to judge a soup contest..now that is a motherfucking conspiracy...as far as I can tell the Legal Aid Foundation is made up of a bunch of money hungry Jews who were bred from birth to pick your pocket and clog the courts defending wealthy miscreants like Wendy McCuckoo from the working class...GEEZ!!!

ok so we got a Chowder Festival and Iron Chef Cat Cora will be judging the best fish soup....now my auntie in Boston used to make the best clam chowda...milk and cream and potatoes and onions and big sweet clams always served with love....and she could belt down a few beers every now and then...I was a kid and watched her every movement because I loved her to death..and she never drove drunk and crashed into another car...


but Cat Cora did..ok Cat's a foodie and paid her debt I guess but I wonder if they're gonna slip some brandy or wine in the chowder to yuppie it up a bit..and then Cat starts her tastin' and she likes it and she has a few bowls of stewed chowda and all of a sudden she's tipsy again and she drives to the Brewhouse to have a beer or two with Tony Denunzio! then they both get clobbered by a Santa Brouhaha cop!!

 

Food and Home Magazine presents the 3rd Annual Santa Barbara Chowder Fest at the Montecito Country Club on October 28 from noon till 4pm. Come sample delectable chowders as they vie for Chowder Champ and the coveted People's Choice Award.
Iron Chef Cat Cora will be on hand to judge. "I’m honored to partner with my local Legal Aid Foundation for the Santa Barbara Chowder Fest," said Cora. Restaurant Guy John Dickson will serve as a second judge. This fun tasting event includes fabulous wine from Santa Barbara County wineries; delicious brews from various local microbreweries and a sampling of French truffles, Vermont's finest cheese and a host of other goodies. Live music is being provided by Tom Ball and Kenny Sultan!


well, there's three more guys are on my radar: John Dickson, the "restaurant  guy" who recently has shown up in the News-Press alot and praised the Dinesh D'Souza film about commie Obama..I've said it before that Dinesh was a fraud and you can google him for the latest in faux Christianity...Dickson sounds like an airhead Nipper wannabe!!

and Tom Ball and Kenny Sultan, whose down home blues must only sound good when you're drunk....I was never a fan of these guys...a couple of aging lounge lizards
and the weird thing is you gotta pay $65 to see all this at the Montecito Country Club....

I just might have to crash this party...
 

No comments: