Monday, October 29, 2012

sunny afternoon

save me save me save me save me, please

 
chowderhead fest part two...

it was weird, like everyone was posing for a spy film... I went to get a picture of Cat Cora and got all these other peeps instead!! As I sat on the bench outside Chowder Hall at the Montecito Cuntry Club, I listened to the birds singing...tweet tweet

I unwittingly spent $65 in support of the Legal Aid Foundation- a nonprofit- because Barbra Streisand told me it was her event and she's top dog at the LAF... I thought it was to see Cat Cora!!

did I tell you I met Babs at the Chowder Festival? when she's not crooning, she's a lawyer...geez these Jewish women lawyers are like frigging Dracula...suck the blood right outta ya! I wonder what sex would be like with one of them...probably pretty weird....should I leave a tip?? or did the $65 cover it...

now my big mistake yesterday is not hitting on one of the foodie gals... there was a few of 'em! and intellectually I think I woulda been ok...but it seems there was more people serving chowder than attending the event! and plenty of wine and beer for the hot sunny afternoon

now I don't know about Cat Cora or her people or why she would do a public event when she's supposed to be so private like when she smacked into another car while driving drunk...maybe she's just on high alert for PR purposes...this was kinda like athe Andy Breitbart luncheon that I attended..the event coordinators were so protective of the image they wanted to present and dissidents like myself were frowned upon...but there was Ashton Kutcher walking around looking for Demi glace! hahahah!!

and there's that look from Mr. Pip Pip! bad fish soup, Rich??

so Tom Ball and Kenny Sultan were setting up in one of the rooms across from the Montecito Room to play the blues.... I think Kenny is the skinny one and Tom is the fat one..Kenny looked kinda stoned and clammy...

but anyway there was lots of wine and beer and John Palminteri was driving around in a golf cart because he caddys on the weekends I've heard for extra income...but he did score a little interview with Cat on KEYT...I think Ellen Goodstein was lying to me..I could've gotten a picture with Cat..she's not Marlene Dietrich you know!

No comments: